Bl4k M4ss: A review by Nicci Vicious

BL4K M4SS is the one of the newest names that is buzzing through the immersive scene. Shrouded in mystery, their social media presence only appears on Instagram (http://Instagram.com/bl4km4ss). August 9, 2019 they made an appearance in the Pacific Northwest, and I found myself making the 3.5 hour journey with Sam to Seattle, Washington to experience "Pathology." So, how do I review a show I can't really say much about? I can say my 1 hour with them was well worth the trip. I have found myself being able to get in touch with emotions I haven't been in touch with for awhile. I definitely encourage anyone who has a chance to experience a show to do so. This is a whole new level of immersive unlike the others. Thank you so much to BL4K M4SS for allowing me to have some time with you. It will not be a night I will soon forget.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CRACKED 5 by Sam Berrett

BLK4M4SS - PATHOLOGY review by Sam Berrett